Ετικέτες

Τετάρτη 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

About myself

Listen to the composition and then do the exercise.





My name is Athina and I come from Koromylia, a beautiful village in Kastoria in the north west of Greece.

My father’s name is Stathis and my mother’s name is Eleni. I have got two brothers. They are older than me.

I am a student at Maniakoi Elementary School. My school is big and new. There are large, sunny classrooms, a computer room, a theatre and a library where we can borrow books to read. There is also a big playground where we play games. There is a basketball court and a football field.

I like all subjects at school but my favourite subject is History because I learn a lot of things about Ancient Greece. I also like Maths and English very much.
My best friend at school is Klara. She isn’t from Greece. She is Albanian.  We play together every day and we often go to the cinema on Sundays.

I love my village a lot and I want to live here for ever.



Click here to do the exercise.
Κάνε κλικ εδώ για να κάνεις την άσκηση.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου