Ετικέτες

Δευτέρα 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Class D'. Unit 1. The verb: I have got.

I have got
Long form

I have got
You have got
He has got
She has got
It has got
We have got
You have  got
They have got
Short form

I’ve got
You’ve got
He’s got
She’s got
It’s got
We’ve got
You’ve got
They’ve got
Long form
(negative)

I have not got
You have not got
He has not got
She has not got
It has not got
We have not got
You have not got
They have not got
Short form
(negative)

I haven’t got
You haven’t got
He hasn’t got
She hasn’t got
It hasn’t got
We haven’t got
You haven’t got
They haven’t got


Κάνε κλικ εδώ για να κάνεις την πρώτη άσκηση.
Click here to do the first exercise.


Κάνε κλικ εδώ για να κάνεις τη δεύτερη άσκηση.
Click here to do the second exercise.

Κάνε κλικ εδώ για να κάνεις την τρίτη άσκηση. 
Click here to do the third exercise
You might also like:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου