Ετικέτες

Πέμπτη 16 Ιανουαρίου 2014

Class E'. Unit 3. How to express an opinion. Some examples.

Listen to the following sentences.
How to express an opinion. 

1. I think that eating fruit and vegetables is a good habit. 
2. I don’t think that drinking wine every day is a good idea. 
3. It seems to me that reading comics is better than watching TV. 
4. In my opinion taking exercise everyday is a good habit. 
5. In my opinion walking to school is a good habit. 
6. It seems to me that saying “Please” and “Thank you” is a good habit.
7. I think that playing computer games for hours is a bad habit. 
8. In my opinion playing chess is better than playing computer games. 
9. I think that driving fast in a busy street is a dangerous habit. 
10. It seems to me that walking to school is a healthy habit. 
11. I don’t think that reading a book is tiring. 
12. I think that crossing a busy street is very dangerous.
13. In my opinion smoking is a very bad habit.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου