Ετικέτες

Κυριακή 23 Οκτωβρίου 2011

The world I would like to live in. (Fun Way 3)

The world I would like to live in

                                
By Peter House

I would like to live in a better world,
a world with no problems and pain.
I would like the people to be friendlier to each other 
and live in peace and harmony;
no more wars and no more violence.
I would like every child in the world to have food,
love and care – and a big smile on their face.
I would like life to be happier, full of colour,
music and joy.
I would like my city to be a nicer place to live in,
with less pollution and less noise.
I would like to have more time to play, more parks
to walk in and more friends to talk to.
I’ m dreaming of a better world, a world like
 heaven for us children.
Am I asking for too much?

Click here to do the exercise.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου